Thursday, May 7th | 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Country Acres Baptist Church / 8810 W. 10th St. N. / Wichita, KS 67212
- To increase our capacity and confidence in handling God’s Word faithfully
- To learn from and sharpen one another in our Word work.
- To promote good preaching in our association.
- To provide a storehouse of sermon material for a future sermon series.
- The workshop is free of charge.
- Every participant will receive a free book on preaching.
- We will work through the book of Malachi.
- Each participant will be responsible for a 5-minute presentation on an
assigned text in Malachi. A worksheet will be provided to guide your
The Schedule (Thursday, May 7th)
- Welcome, Book Giveaway, and Singing (8:30 – 8:45)
- Small Group Work (8:55 – 9:55)
- Instruction (10:05 – 10:45)
- Q&A (10:45-11:15)
- Small Group Work (11:25 – 12:25)
- Lunch (12:30 – 1:20)
- Small Group Work (1:30 – 2:30)
- Closing Words and Dismissal (2:30)